Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce T Rose has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Mood Disorders
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 29
Dr. Rose was the first and only doctor that told me "you and I will work on your unknown medical difficulties together". I have a long history of strange and unknown medical problems that most likely are the result from inhaling an unknown nerve gas. I have been declared dead 4 times. Two of those times the doctor's could not tell me what caused my death. They were all Princeton doctor's. I swore to myself that I would never see any Princeton doctor again. I began my search for a new internist. As I went on my search I saw the photo of Dr. Rose. My inner instinct told me that I was looking at a photo of an honest man. I then researched Dr. Roses' background. Although young my inner instinct told me that he appeared to be a doctor that was up to date and more importantly, at least to me, honest. I must mention that I am trained as an intelligence officer and have served the US community here and abroad. If it was not for my God given instincts I would be dead. On my first appointment with Dr. Rose I was very impressed. He spent 45 minutes with me. I apologize to the insurance company that dictates how many patients a doctor must see in a day. He was a gentleman, with old school doctor talents. He was thorough, confident yet sincere and honest about the unknown. He is the most up to date and current doctor that I have met regarding his field of practice. And when he told me that you and I will work on this together, I knew that I had found the right doctor. Every other doctor that I had seen in the past were ego driven men and women not willing to listen to the patient's whole story. They would give you two minutes and off to the labs and somehow in their crystal ball they knew what their theory was about you the person and your medical condition. My last death was due to two doctor's I shall leave unknown who prescribed two contradictory meds, that the pharmacy did not pick up on. In my medical history I have seen many doctor's and I know that Dr. Bruce Rose is top notch.
I like Dr Rose, but his office staff is cold and I waited for dr for over an half hour in exam room.. Why
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2012, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Bruce T Rose accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce T Rose in this video.
Dr. Bruce T Rose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.