Dr. Bruce T Rose Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce T Rose?

Dr Rose absolute best! Followed him from previous practice so glad to be reunited! Best staff ever!

Love love love this practice! Very personable, responsive, professional!

Retired Law Enforcement Supervisor

Dr. Rose was the first and only doctor that told me "you and I will work on your unknown medical difficulties together". I have a long history of strange and unknown medical problems that most likely are the result from inhaling an unknown nerve gas. I have been declared dead 4 times. Two of those times the doctor's could not tell me what caused my death. They were all Princeton doctor's. I swore to myself that I would never see any Princeton doctor again. I began my search for a new internist. As I went on my search I saw the photo of Dr. Rose. My inner instinct told me that I was looking at a photo of an honest man. I then researched Dr. Roses' background. Although young my inner instinct told me that he appeared to be a doctor that was up to date and more importantly, at least to me, honest. I must mention that I am trained as an intelligence officer and have served the US community here and abroad. If it was not for my God given instincts I would be dead. On my first appointment with Dr. Rose I was very impressed. He spent 45 minutes with me. I apologize to the insurance company that dictates how many patients a doctor must see in a day. He was a gentleman, with old school doctor talents. He was thorough, confident yet sincere and honest about the unknown. He is the most up to date and current doctor that I have met regarding his field of practice. And when he told me that you and I will work on this together, I knew that I had found the right doctor. Every other doctor that I had seen in the past were ego driven men and women not willing to listen to the patient's whole story. They would give you two minutes and off to the labs and somehow in their crystal ball they knew what their theory was about you the person and your medical condition. My last death was due to two doctor's I shall leave unknown who prescribed two contradictory meds, that the pharmacy did not pick up on. In my medical history I have seen many doctor's and I know that Dr. Bruce Rose is top notch.

Poor follow through.

Had test last week . Called yesterday and today. I was told by Tia,I would receive call back today. However no call back .

Talented brain surgeon

He is a talented brain surgeon and he is overall a nice guy, who cares about his patients. highly recommend him especially if you need brain surgery.

I like Dr Rose, but his office staff is cold and I waited for dr for over an half hour in exam room.. Why

Unpleasant staff and unavailable Doc

Called this morning for an appointment due to illness caused by unbearable cold, cough, and sore throat. New Patient. First available appointment is not for at least another 5-6 days. Great. If a patient is sick and wants to see a Doc, it will take several days for his 2 minutes of precious time. To top it, the person answering the phone tells me that the Doc's schedule is full for this week and I say "so he is unavailable to see me this week" and she corrects me twice by saying "As I said, he is available but does not have any appmts". Yes, lady - think about it - it is one and the same from where I see it. In a way, this is a good exp as I was looking for a good, responsive office/Doc. This is an eye-opener.

A great doctor.

Dr. Rose is a great doctor and a nice man. He appears to know his stuff. He listened carefully when I related my symptoms and explained things to me clearly. I haven't had any really serious health problems, so can't say for sure how he would do in a crisis, but my guess is that he would be the right doctor to have in such a case.

good doctor who cares and treats the person as well as the illness.

Very good doctor

I had difficulty finding a doctor whose opinion and recommendations I respected. Thankfully I found Dr. Rose. Highly recommended.