Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce S Rubin
Dr. Bruce S Rubin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Doral, FL, with other offices in Miami, FL and Doral, FL . He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Rubin is affiliated with Jackson South Community Hospital and Healthsouth Sunrise Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Rubin has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce S Rubin has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Spinal Injuries
- Migraine Disorder
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Dr. Bruce Rubin is without a doubt the kindest, most compassionate doctor I have seen. Very attentive, listens and cares! You leave with a smile and hopeful. You will never be disappointed, every visit has been exceptional. I take the time to write this so others receive good care and feel cared for. He wins the "MOST COMPASSIONATE DR AWARD".
Dr Rubin is the most compassionate caring physician I have ever seen! The whole experience was excellent. The time he spent was unbelievable, listened patiently, answered all of my questions with a great attitude and professionalism. I felt cared for and when I left I knew I would be well supported. Great temperament and bed side manner! Communicates via email, very responsive... Never once let me down. His medical assistant is excellent too. I would refer him as a first choice.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2013, 2016, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rubin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1991
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Bruce S Rubin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bruce S Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Doral, FL.