Dr. Bruce Rubin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Rubin?

Posted on April 11th, 2017

Dr. Rubin responds all my emails inquiries. He is very knowledgeable and provides options of treatments.

Posted on November 17th, 2016

Dr. Bruce Rubin is without a doubt the kindest, most compassionate doctor I have seen. Very attentive, listens and cares! You leave with a smile and hopeful. You will never be disappointed, every visit has been exceptional. I take the time to write this so others receive good care and feel cared for. He wins the "MOST COMPASSIONATE DR AWARD".

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Dr. Rubin is an excellent Doctor. He is very professional and knowledgeable.

Posted on December 10th, 2015

I used to see Dr. Rubin, great doctor., but they don't accept my insurance, i have Coventry Healthcare.

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr Rubin is the most compassionate caring physician I have ever seen! The whole experience was excellent. The time he spent was unbelievable, listened patiently, answered all of my questions with a great attitude and professionalism. I felt cared for and when I left I knew I would be well supported. Great temperament and bed side manner! Communicates via email, very responsive... Never once let me down. His medical assistant is excellent too. I would refer him as a first choice.

Best Doctor Experience

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

Dr. Rubin is one of the most compassionate and caring doctors I have ever met. He is keen in knowledge and knows how to apply this to individual patient needs. I am so very happy I found a doctor that actually listens, takes the time, and makes the effort to help his patients heal.

If you need a Neurologist.......

Posted on April 13th, 2012

We were in a life and death situtation,and Dr Rubin was a blessing. His care of my husband was not only accurate but he saved his life. We will always be grateful for his care and compassion over the years.One things for sure if ever I need a neurologist again. He's the first one I'll call.

POOR STAFF!

Posted on March 6th, 2011

I have a chronic condition which requires regular treatment by a doctor with Dr. Rubin's condition. If I do not have regular treatment, I have excruciating pain and my tremors return. Rosa Gutierrez, Dr. Rubin's secretary has not taken my requests to see him seriously, She is rude, disrespectful, does not follow through on communicating with me or processing insurance filings. I recommend he fire her immediately and put someone that has a professional manner and work ethic in her place.

Posted on May 15th, 2017