Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Bruce Rumbaugh
Dr. Bruce Rumbaugh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with another office in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Rumbaugh is affiliated with Mercy Health Center, Inc, Deaconess Hospital and OU Medical Center Edmond. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Rumbaugh has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Bruce Rumbaugh has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Bruce Rumbaugh has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 4
Dr. Rumbaugh is one of those rare professionals that truly does care about his patients. His vast knowledge of the human body is astonishing but the best thing about him is his ability to cut out all of the rhetoric and shoot you straight. It is true that you may have to wait a while in his office to see him, but you soon find out that the reason is that he spends a great deal of time getting to know you as a person, not just a patient. On your second visit he will immediately recognize you and chat as if you were old friends. Trust me, this man is a gift. He will not only be your doctor, but also your friend.
Dr. Rumbaugh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mercy Health Center, Inc
OU Medical Center Edmond
Edmond Regional Medical Center,Inc
37 Years Experience
University of Oklahoma
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bruce Rumbaugh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.