Dr. Bruce S Shapiro Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Bruce S Shapiro?

Dr. Shapiro is a very positive and knowledgeable doctor. The Fertility Center is very much up to date to the most current infertility practices. It's helpful that they have 2 offices. One on Sahara, and one in Green Valley. I would recommend this clinic to any couple who are struggling to conceive.

Could Not Be Happier!!!

I recently underwent IVF and could not be happier with the results! Dr. Shaprio is so kind and knowledgeable about the field. He always makes you feel like he has time for you. It is a nerve wracking process, but the staff was always so nice and accommodating that it made it all bearable. There were many times that I sent text messages to my IVF coordinator late in the evening, early in the morning, weekends etc... Even on days that I knew she was not working, and she always got back to me ASAP! First try and we are having a boy! They are the best...with results to back it up!

Best fertillity doctor ever!

Awesome Fertility Doctor!

I absolutely love this doctor. I had seen 2 other doctors in the valley before I found Dr Shapiro. After the first try we were pregnant. He has an awesome bedside manner and wears cute bow ties. He and his staff had no issues with us being a same sex couple! His prices are slightly higher then most but he has the success rate to back it up!