Dr. Bruce J Sachs Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bruce J Sachs?

Best doctor ever

I have been a patient over 20 years and moved into the MDVIP when he took that path. Dr. Sachs is caring , through, knowledgeable and truly wants to help his patients. In a medical environment where doctors never give you enough time, THIS doctor makes the time. Office is friendly, and his nurse, Donna, is the best.

Dr. Sachs has been my primary for 13 years. I write today because I called hoping he could see me tomorrow. Unfortunately he's on vacation. But I can say over the 13 years that Dr. Sachs exhibits many qualities. He's always had my best interest at heart. He shoots from the hip. He is versed in not only internal medicine, but is helpful with mood disorders and psychological issues as well. He won't put a band-aid on you. He'll get to the root of the problem.

Dr. Bruce J Sachs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Encinitas, CA.