Dr. Bruce L Saltz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce L Saltz?

Enabled me to function with little, to no, anxiety in everyday situations.

He treated me so well and during all of the time I spent with him and his staff, I never had a relapse of my symptoms. (About 2 years.) I've since moved out of the area and wish I could find a doctor just like him up North.

The most competent psychiatrist i've met.

Dr Saltz is not a pill dispenser, he spends a great deal of time questioning his patients and collecting both qualitative and quantitative data for his diagnosis.Thoughtful and careful, he takes complete histories and carefully considers drug interactions. While he is a very reserved person, his warmth and wit show themselves occasionally. In the handful of years he's treated me, i've come to respect and admire him as a wise and caring doctor, always putting the patient foremost, and never 'selling' services.

Bipolar disorder : his favorite diagnosis

Dr Saltz misdiagnosed me and two other patients that I am aware of with bipolar disorder. He overmedicates and would rather give another medication than admit an allergic reaction to a previous one. I went for a second opinion to another psychiatrist after rehabbing off of all of his over-prescribed medications and the doctor could find nothing wrong with me! Everything had been caused by the medications and my reactions to them. One year later, I am the happiest person I have been in a decade and am on no medications.