Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roger B Scarborough
Dr. Roger B Scarborough, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Napa, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Scarborough is affiliated with Queen of the Valley Medical Center and St Helena Hospital Napa Valley. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger B Scarborough has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Roger B Scarborough has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
Dr. Roger B Scarborough has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Roger B Scarborough is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I have been a pt. of Dr. S's for a long time and trusted him with my surgery. Unfortunately, I had some major complications and ended up in the hospital for 5 weeks and 2 more major operations. I think Dr. S let his ego get in the way and refused to ask for help from any other doctors. As I got sicker and sicker, he refused to let another internist round on me. I feel I could have been treated much earlier in my illness and not gotten nearly so sick if only he had asked for help. I trusted him and he let me down.
I had to write as I have found many of Dr's office staff very helpful. I also have found his partner when on-call to be prompt and helpful. I think Dr. S is a great surgeon, of course he is like any busy Dr. and doesn't always spend the time we want, but so what if he get's it right. His staff has done nothing but help me out too.
Dr. Scarborough is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Universidad Popular Autonoma De Puebla
Graduated in 1978
Glendale Adventist Medical Center
Dr. Roger B Scarborough accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Western Health Advantage
- Western Health Advantage
Locations & DirectionsQueen Of The Valley Medical Associates, 1100 Trancas St Ste 209, Napa, CA
Dr. Roger B Scarborough is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Napa, CA.