Dr. Bruce Scotton Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Scotton?

Credentials don

Posted on October 9th, 2012

Posted on April 10th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Scotton by my previous psychiatrist. He told me that he would need several sessions to to evaluate me before being able to make a diagnosis. He had still not made his diagnosis by the fifth or sixth session, saying that he needed more time, and so I decided that I needed to search elsewhere. I canceled my last appointment with a voice mail with more than 24 hours notice but kept receiving demand letters for the $160 for the cancelled session. On retrospect, I was also annoyed at him asking me what kind of car I drove, when deciding on an hourly rate. I would not recommend Dr Scotton.

Posted on March 12th, 2016