Bruce Scully Is this you?

Have you seen Bruce Scully?

Dr. Scully cares.

Posted on March 13th, 2017

Dr. Scully has been my doctor for many years. I highly recommend his services. He and his staff treat every patient with care and dignity and go "above and beyond" to find out what is going on with my health.

Dr. Scully

Posted on November 7th, 2016

My mother was a R.N., and I was a pre-med student unable to finish school. I worked as an E.R. tech when I was attending college. Dr. Scully reminds me of the Drs. in the 50s, 60s, 70s, when Drs. were concerned about each patient, not how many patients they can run thru the office in a day. I've referred all my friends to Dr. Scully.

Wonderful Physician!

Posted on November 1st, 2016

I and my family have been going to Family Care of Eastern Jackson County for many years. Dr. Bruce Scully has been our treating physician. He is very personable, professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Scully.

retired

Posted on September 19th, 2016

Dr. Scully is phenomenal. He cares for his patients as if they are his own family. He listens, he suggests, and always makes you feel that you are important. Our family would seek no one else to care for our illnesses and daily aches and pains. He is the best.

Housewife

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Dr.scully is the most caring doctor I think I have ever seen, if there is something wrong he gets right on top of it, he checks in with me to make sure that I have refills on times for all my medications, I have referred a few people to him and yes I will be referring more to him, he is a very polite man, and very respectful to me and my children when my daughter comes to my appointments with me and he is very quick but patient and gets things done!

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Everyone from the front office walking in to the nurse to the Doctor visit was awesome. Everyone treated me like I was the only patient and everyone had smiles. The nurse called me the next morning with results and answered my questions. I see a lot of Doctors since I have had cancer and I would give this office a two thumbs up and top rating for being friendly and making me feel important.

Posted on April 10th, 2016

This office makes me feel important. All the providers I have seen have made me comfortable and feel like I am with family. They don't give you the run around, they do everything to fix the problem .

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Dr. Scully is a fantastic doctor and you couldn't ask for a better staff. We have been going there for the last 21 years.

Posted on March 21st, 2016

He is very laid back yet professional. So kind and empathetic. Truly an awesome doctor!

Awesome experience

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Dr Scully was amazing. He was not in a hurry and answered all of our questions with honesty and knowledge. I have found my primary care physician with Dr. Scully.

Posted on December 26th, 2015

I went to Dr. Scully as a child and also see him as my primary care physician. He has always made me feel at ease and andwered any questions or concerns I may have.

Posted on November 18th, 2015

I have been a patient for many years and have received the best of care. Dr. Scully, nurses and receptionists are the best. I have several family members who are patients here also.