Dr. Bruce B Shafiroff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce B Shafiroff?

Fantastic man and doctor!!!

My son was 2 1/2 and needed a small but suspicious looking growth removed. Our pedi referred us to Dr. Shafiroff. He was very patient, answered all of my and my husband's questions, and was overly concerned for my son's comfort on surgery day. I could go on and on, but suffice it to say that we had a WONDERFUL experience here, and will recommend him to anyone who may ask.

Excellent,caring doctor with a wonderfull staff. Very personable and down to earth with a willingness to answer any questions and concerns. Dr. Shafiroff has treated both of my children and myself over the years and he is definately our go to doc for hand and cosmedic surgery.

I would recommend him , and I have many times. He is a very skilled doctor. It is easy to get an appointment . He has a very caring staff .

My #1 Choice

I would highly recommend Dr. Shafiroff. He is very helpful in giving you all the facts in making choices in your healthcare. He listens to you and answers all your questions so you totally understand. He has a GREAT bedside manner.The nurses and office staff are equally helpful and caring.

Excellent specialist.

I was referred for the removal of a suspicious looking mole. He agreed the growth was disconcerting and removed it (which process required local anesthetic and several sutures)on the first visit. He and his staff were courteous and professional (yet with a helpful balance of humor). Follow-up was prompt. (The growth was benign.) All-in-all a good experience.

Dr. Bruce B Shafiroff is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamesville, NY.