Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce E Sicilia
Dr. Bruce E Sicilia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in York, PA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Sicilia is affiliated with Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital Of York. Dr. Sicilia has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce E Sicilia has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Surgery Recovery
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Nerve Damage
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I was under his care for a short period at healthsouth in York. I was very pleased with his delightful bedside manner and his quick response to any issues I needed him to address. He had a heightened sense of awareness regarding my pain control and even diagnosed a condition that Hershey Medical physicians merely referred me to my general practitioner to "figure out". Overall,I am glad to give a review n look forward to coming his,way if I ever find need again
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2015, 2011, 2016, 2010, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2015, 2013, 2016, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sicilia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Medical College Of Pennsylvania
Dr. Bruce E Sicilia accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSicili, 1881 Loucks Rd, York, PA
Dr. Bruce E Sicilia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.