More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Bruce Slaughenhoupt
Dr. Bruce Slaughenhoupt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Madison, WI. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Slaughenhoupt is affiliated with Meriter Hospital Inc, University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics and University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Slaughenhoupt has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Bruce Slaughenhoupt has the following 1 expertise
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Bruce Slaughenhoupt has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bruce Slaughenhoupt is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
Dr. Bruce is an amazing physician! Our daughter needed surgery and he scheduled her on his normal day off to get her in before he had an opening in his regular surgery schedule. His consult with us was 45 minutes long...amazing! He explained our daughter's condition and surgery in a way that she understood. We just can not say enough about his care, concern and professionalism. If you are n need of a pediatric urologist, Dr. Bruce is the one.
Dr. Slaughenhoupt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Meriter Hospital Inc
University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
25 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
New England Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI
Dr. Bruce Slaughenhoupt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Madison, WI.