Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Bruce Stein
Bruce Stein is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 33
Very rude doctor. My visit took all of 5 min, with him shoving his finger where a finger shouldn't go. Not gentle at all. Unpleasant demeanor, really not my cup of tea. He may do it for you, however. Oh, he misdiagnosed my condition as well, but I was still charged as if it were the correct diagnosis.
Doctor Stein diagnosed a problem that had been missed by three other urologists--because he paid attention. This guy is bright, to the point, efficient, and the best around. It's just fortunate for me that I found him and discovered I didn't really have an enlarged prostate at all....Just normal built-up "scale" that could be trimmed back leaving me back where I was at 30! This guy is worth waiting for! ed.
I was apprehensive about seeing Dr. Stein after reading on the comments on this site. I was pleasantly surprised to find his bedside manner and empathy for my condition exceeded my expectations. He's a wonderful doctor. If you want someone who knows what he's doing, cuts to the point, and does care, he's your doc. NY attitude or not, he knows what he's doing.
Dr. Stein has been treating my dad for several years. Dr. Stein saved his life from kidney cancer several years ago because he cares and is persistent in reaching a diagnosis. I have never met a doctor/specialist with as much sincere concern not only for the patient but for their family as well. During all of the office visits and hospital stays Dr. Stein always included me while explaining/discussing any treatment plans. Never once have I felt as though my dad was just another patient to be processed. Dr. Stein truly cares about the patient, their well being, and the patient's family. I may be his biggest fan, but in my book he is truly a wonderful person and an EXCELLENT physician.
Bruce Stein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2001 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Bruce Stein in this video.
Bruce Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.