Have you seen Dr. Bruce T Cohn?

Why Did I Go To Him?

Choosing Dr. Cohn was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. I was diagnosed with a torn Meniscus. He told me in our consult that I would be "as good as new in 12 weeks," but that if I didn't do it eventually "I would just get used to the pain!" In surgery I ended up with a complete Chondroplasty. I asked him in our follow up why and he said I had Arthritis and said to me, "Whatever Cartilage I removed, you don't need!" Funny thing was, my initial MRI did not show Arthritis to dictate having a Chondroplasty. After 12 weeks of rehab I was in so much more pain and limping it was startling. Fast forward 9 months of failed rehab later, I finally switched surgeons. After a 2nd MRI to fully diagnose my pain, we discovered the torn Meniscus had never been repaired. A second surgery resulted NOT WITH DR COHN and now I am starting to feel better. My Arthritis is due to the butcher job Dr. Cohn did. BTW, Dr. Cohn's staff is rude and his rehab center is terrible too. On several occasions I witnessed them mocking the patients behind their backs. Really unprofessional! Avoid Cohn at all costs!

He has done several joint replacement surgeries for me and 15 years later the first one is still great. If I hadn't been really happy I would not have gone back......and I would recommend he to everyone .

tests before being examined?

The Office staff was very nice however I was sent over to get an x-ray before even being seen by anyone. Then I had to wait almost an hour and a half! Once the Dr. did come in he did not even acknowledge that he had kept me waiting for so long and then maybe spent 10 minutes with me. He left without even asking me if I had any questions, which of course now I do. But I don't think I will be going back to ask him. I don't think he really cares anyway

Excellent care. Very personable, kind, reassuring.

Don't do this!

I injured my right knee in 2005, tearing the meniscus. Dr. Cohn evaluated it, telling me I could "live with it" or he could "fix it." Biggest mistake of my life was that I chose to have him "fix it." Without telling me in advance, he did some surgical procedure in addition to trying to repair torn muscle. As a result, I've been in constant pain since 2005, and now need a total knee replacement. Thanks so much, Dr. Cohn.

Very professional and sympathetic

Started to see Dr. Cohn last year. I had stress fractures related to running. They have not only x-rays, but an MRI on sight. I cried silently when he said to stop for 6 to 8 weeks at least. He was very sympathetic. I was training for a marathon. I obeyed his orders and cross trained as he suggested. I also followed thru with their therapy center for a seperate knee injury. Key professionals all around. I would never think of going to another specialist.

Very caring and detailed doctor and excellent surgeon. Always calm and genuine about how you are doing.

Dr. Bruce T Cohn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beachwood, OH.

Dr. Bruce T Cohn Is this you?