Dr. Bruce Ushkow Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Ushkow?

Posted on March 20th, 2017

Dr. Ushkow is very unprofessional, incompetent, does not listen to the patient. Do yourself a favor and ask for a different provider!

"Acute"Service

Posted on September 2nd, 2014

According to Dr. Ushkow and his staff the ER provides relief for "acute" services. Therefore the best they could do for my visit was give me referral. I give Dr. Ushow and his staff one star, due to them being aware that I was still leaving in pain, and that I was aware of the dangers of further analysis such as radiation from CT scan but not given the option to make my own choice and most importantly for not listening to me explain fully why I made my visit. As I attempted to explain my conditions and history I was simply cut off and told "thank you that's enough." When my wife asked on my behalf for further analysis we were told that "they felt that it was not necessary, and that no matter what they say she would not be pleased with what they say because she wanted know what was wrong and wanted it fixed now." She explained to them that was not the case, I simply wanted to leave with more security knowing that something more serious was at minimum not my case, it would have also help not to leave in more or less the same condition. My wife and her family has had previous serious unhelpful visits to the same ER, that could have been prevented many painful nights if other further analysis was done. Which is why I write this, I hope that in some way by making the change to listen more to the patients more of them can go home feeling as though they'be been helped. I honestly hope I do not have anything serious going on, but my pain says otherwise.

Posted on September 2nd, 2014