Dr. Bruce W Jensen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce W Jensen?

Wonderful

Awesome doctor! He is very funny and nice. Cares for you very much and does a great job. I went for a follow up and he told me I was doing Good.

Inapproriate Examination and Treatement

For some reason he thought he need to give me a colonoscapy in his office with not one nurse in the one. Now that I am older I realize that was totally inappropriate and I should never of consented.

Dr. Jensen and his staff is AWESOME!

Doctor Jensen has been my Doc for most of my adult life. For the record, I am 52 now. I think I began to see him nearly 35 years ago. Doc has always had a staff that works to ensure the patients care is top of the line. I know Doc prepares for his patients, reviewing the charts in advance of the appointment time. He always seems to be a step ahead of myself and I try to be very proactive in my families health as well as my own personal health care choicesDoc interacts with a personal touch that I have witnessed for myself, my father in law and other family members. I noticed that each of the individuals are seemingly receiving medical care and personalized interactions tailored to meet the health needs as well as the emotional interactions a person with a psychologists training would administer to ensure the patients get the most out of Docs time. If I could say that I was more than a client and I cant, I would say this man is a fine friend. But again, I am nothing more than a patient, who respects and has benefited from the knowledge, awareness, professional savvy, and good natured even temperament of the man I call Doc. Thanks Doctor Jensen I think your attention to detail has given my family better health and I know it has extended my life and the comfort I enjoy living that life.

I've liked Dr. Jensen for the past 7 years

I have always liked Dr. Jensen. Most of his clients are older, but I (at 34) receive the absolute best care and referrals to every specialist I have ever asked for. When I have a health concern or a bad test result, he goes out of his way to brush up on the latest information and comes to my appointments prepared! I highly recommend Dr. Jensen - if only he were accepting new patients... I haven't been able to get my 19-y/o daughter in at all.