Dr. Bruce Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Johnson?

Hopefully learned a good lesson.

Posted on December 11th, 2017

Years ago my husband had a seizer because he was on the wrong medicine. His heart stopped and turn blue. He was revived. He has not been the same since. I believe the doctor was upset and it probably made him more careful. At least I pray no one else has to go through that. None of the doctor in ChattanoogaTN could figure out what caused it. Went to Myrtle Beach for vacation, took Dr Brooks at Grand Strand Hospital all of two minutes to figure out that my husband dumps his electrolytes and she put him on large Dose of potassium, which has kept him from having any more seizers. It has been years but at that time the staff was very rude. Trying to get in for an appointment when you woke up sick was impossible. I waited 3 1/2 hours with 102°, and was told they were doing there best to get me in. I should have made an appointment ahead of time. I didn't know I was going to wake up sick. Nurse suggested I make appointment for every week just in case I got sick. What was that? Talked openly about the Doctors and it was not good. Hope they have there act together now. Good Luck.

Great doctor!

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

Dr. Johnson is the best family doctor in the area. He is compassionate and thorough. Actually takes time to listen to the patient. In today's time, that's rare.

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Dr. Johnson is the best doctor I have ever had. If I go in there with a concern he doesn't just brush it away like many doctors, he will address it and make sure that I am comfortable with the answers he is giving me.

Posted on August 26th, 2015

Great place!! We love Dr. Johnson. The nicest staff ever!

Best Doctor !

Posted on May 1st, 2012

Doctor Johnson has been my physician for over 18 years. He is simply the best Doctor anyone could ask for.

The Best Doctor I Have Ever Had :)

Posted on March 15th, 2012

Words cannot do Justice to how kind, considerate, caring, Doc Johnson is!*Impeccable and Irreplaceable* are Just two of a Million words to describe Him <3 It is Like a Family at his office! I am so Privileged to be his patient :). He Always goes above and beyond to get to the bottom of any issue you may have or should arise. I could NOT imagine having any other Doctor in the world! :)

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Great Dr. Best family Dr i ever had.

Posted on May 27th, 2011

Dr. Johnson is a good Dr. He spends time with you, follows up on your problems. Very kind and understanding. I have been seeing him for over 15 years... I don't think you could go wrong with him if you ever needed a DR. 5 plus stars...........

J. R.

Posted on November 6th, 2010

He is a good and kind doctor. Wait for a while for appointment, but worth it. Very genuine.

Posted on February 7th, 2017