Dr. Bruce Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Phillips?

Patient who recently end his treatment with Dr, Phillips

Posted on January 30th, 2014

We, my wife and I, like everything in this center. The atmosphere is very pleasant with a full pantry, new magazines and a courteous staff. Dr. Philips and all the team members spent enough time explaining us the treatment and the possible side effects of the Radiotherapy, that were the minimum. Dr. Phillips, the Technicians and all the staff are very professional and also warmly and compassionately. It was our best selection and we recommend 100% Dr. Phillips and this facility to other patients.

Posted on January 27th, 2014

I found Dr Phillips by luck, he took my insurance. How lucky am I! I walked into the most immaculate, beautiful doctors office I have ever seen. I was greeted immediately by his professional and friendly staff. The doctor is so knowledgeable and takes his time with you. His staff is so friendly and courteous that I was put right at ease. I change my appointments constantly and it is never an issue. There is never more than a 5 minute wait. If I have a question for the Doctor he is always more then happy to answer immediately. Cancer is difficult but Dr Phillips and his staff have made it so comfortable for me.

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

Nicest staff I have EVER encountered at a doctor's office, as well as the most caring and friendly. Makes this difficult time a little easier. They are very caring and reassuring, and the doctor himself, as well as his wife the office manager, are awesome people!!

Posted on April 5th, 2013

Dr. Phillips and his staff combine excellent care with a warm, compassionate atmosphere. I highly reccommend their services.

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Making a decision to have radiology is a difficult one, but Dr. Bruce Phillips made it easy. At your initial visit, he gives you as much time as you need. He explains the process in great detail and makes you feel as though you are his only patient. The office staff is very efficient and caring and the office itself is almost like a spa. I am happy that we made this choice and I hope I never have to recommend Dr. Phillips to anyone, but if I have to, I would do so. Wish there were 5 stars!

A Doctor Who Cares

Posted on October 2nd, 2012

Cancer is not for wimps. It is a scarey disease with many uncertainties. Dr. Phillips has made my husband's journery less painful and uncertain. He sat with us during our initial visit and explained in great detail what needs to be done and in terms that we could understand. Dr. Phillips and his entire staff are compassionate, caring, respectful, friendly and gentle. My husband is very glad that he is in his care.

The best doctor I know! Let him help you too!

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Bruce W. Phillips. The doctor, his technicians and staff were all knowledgeable, caring and kind. I had cancer, and I was scared! Now, I am well.  The treatments were totally painless and promptly provided at the appointed time.  I am so glad I went to Dr. Phillips instead of opting for the surgical alternative offered to me by other doctors. Healing without even a scar! I highly recommend West Boca Radiation Oncology.

Recommend finding another physician

Posted on February 1st, 2011

Knowledgeable and Caring

Posted on June 7th, 2010

Dr. Phillips and the staff at West Boca Radiation Oncology helped me to better understand and cope with my cancer diagnosis. Dr. Phillips spent a great deal of time explaining my treatment options and allowed me to make my own choices. He was very approachable and was always available to answer my questions or address my concerns. The staff at WBRO was ver friendly and supportive.

Posted on May 19th, 2014