Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce K Waite DO
Dr. Bruce K Waite, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dover, NH, with other offices in Red Wing, MN and Skowhegan, ME (and 1 other location). He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce K Waite has 4 locations
701 Hewitt Blvd
Red Wing, MN 55066
46 Fairview Ave Ste 229
Skowhegan, ME 04976
Dr. Bruce K Waite has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Bruce K Waite has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce K Waite - Posted on September 20th, 2015
Dr. Waite was an amazing doctor who guided my family through the birth of our son. We had a very difficult experience and he was calm, methodical, and supportive. He has an excellent bedside manner matched with medical competence. Every year when we celebrate our son's birthday, we whisper a "thank you" to Dr. Waite.
33 Years Experience
- Western University Of Hea
Dr. Bruce K Waite Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Bruce K Waite
Dr. Waite is board certified by the Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology. A graduate of the College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, Dr. Waite has more than 20 years experience providing quality OB/GYN services.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bruce K Waite is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dover, NH.