Have you seen Dr. Bruce M Weaver?

Ask Questions Upfront

Be sure to ask a lot of questions upfront about their policies. I was surprised to learn that a blood panel would be needed quarterly prior to getting a refill for what is a very low dose prescription I have been taking for 20 years - the one and only prescription I have. I am a relatively healthy adult with no major health issues. There is a also a policy that they will not combine certain types of appointments/consulations so you may end up going in more frequently than is really necessary. Plus, they have no Patient Portal to communicate online, and they don't even have their Patient Forms online (you have to go into pick them up if you want to complete them in advance). I found the office staff to be a bit curt, and neither the doctor nor the staff were very welcoming in regard to questions I posed (esp. about their policies). It didn't take me long to realize this practice was just not going to be a good fit for me. If you have a lot of time on your hands and don't mind being told "what is what" vs. being part of a conversation about your health needs, then go for it. This practice needs to understand that a one-size-fits-all approach is NOT a patient-centric approach to healthcare. It just didn't work for me.

Best Doctor in Central Florida

Great Doctor , son of a great Doctor !

A caring doctor

Very informed and caring doctor! I have a rare blood disease, and he had previous experience and knowledge to offer me information and advice. He covered all the bases on my test results, explaining any concerns. This was a welcome change from my previous doctors, and I appreciate his time.

Good doctor

Professional, courteous and attentive.

I love the doctor, but the office staff leaves something to be desired.

I wish I had met this man years ago...he is fantastic with patients...you are not a number with him.....

BEST Doctor EVER!!!! He is on top of everything. He truly loves his job. I thank him for everything he has done for my father!!!

Unprofessional and Irresponsible

I have never been to a Doctor in all of my years whose office staff are as irresponsible and unprofessional at Dr. Bruce Weavers. If they hand minor things this way how would they handle major issues and challenges. Their arrogance is self focus is deplorable.

Great doctor

He takes the time to explain EVERYTHING. Makes you feel real comfortable. Everyone that has seen him recommended him to me, I now do the same!

Dr. Bruce M Weaver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tavares, FL.

Dr. Bruce M Weaver Is this you?