Dr. Bruce J Weimer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce J Weimer?

Kind Doctor

Staff are considerate and accommodating. Doctor is attentive and wonderful. Spends time with you talking (go figure!) so he can get to know you better. Highly recommend, as he is one of those docs who doesn't seem to have become a robot!

This doctor listens and cares. I never feel afraid to share all my symptoms. I feel relaxed and well cared for. The doctor interacts with you to design the plan of action that will be followed. He checks your progress and adjusts as needed.

Dr. Weimer basically saved my brother's life by catching a diagnosis that was incorrect. He is very caring and so comforting to talk to and has an incredible amount of experience and knowledge on stroke patients. Anna, his office manager, is a gem. She is always there to help. Thank you both!!!

Patient for 14 years

I suffered from debilitating migraines for 25 years. A friend heard him speak to a group and told me about his focus on treatment of headaches. After meeting Dr. Weimer and testing which of the best treatments I should follow, I noticed my migraines becoming less severe and less often. Within a year, I was able to take on a full time job as well as raise my 3 sons and be a loving wife. Thank you, Dr. Weimer, for giving me back my life!

Dr. Weimer is a good listener and a very caring person. I'm so glad to have found such a wonderful doctor!

Excellent Neurologist

This man is very knowledgeable, caring, a good listener, works hard to diagnose and treat my neurological problems and follow up quite well, plus his staff is always courteous, friendly and helpful

Dr. Bruce J Weimer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendora, CA.