More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce E Weneck has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 5
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Weneck's for over 20 years. Given this length of time, I feel extremely confidant and knowledgeable in regards to his performance as a pediatrician and family doctor. During this time, Dr. Weneck has repeatedly demonstrated superior diagnostic skills, excellent decision making, and exemplary communication skills. He welcomes patients with a robust greeting and friendly manner that instantaneously brings a smile to the youngest and oldest patients that walk through his doors. His outstanding bedside manner coincides with his compassion, patience, and high energy. In addition, he works in harmony with all medical staff and does not hesitate to make referrals. Often times, he will spend countless hours researching topics and staying abreast of current medical practices, techniques, and studies. He accommodates family needs by scheduling appointments on Saturdays and even has emergency hours on Sunday mornings. From nutrition to vaccination he has a craft of knowledge and experience. By highlighting just a few of Dr. Wenecks strengths, I hope you can sense my enthusiasm as well as respect for this distinguished doctor. I would and have put my family in his care and will continue to do for as long as possible!
Dr. Bruce E Weneck accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBruce Edward Weneck Md, 16723 Caldwell Ct, Williamsport, MD
Dr. Bruce E Weneck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsport, MD.