Dr. Bruce Williams Sr Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Williams Sr?

Excellent bedside manner... When he shows up.

He is a really good doctor, when he shows up. I was in his office I got there at 9:45 am , (doors open at 9:00) he didn't show up until 3:30pm.. I am not saying he could not see me until 3:30, he didn't show up to the office until 3:30, I was seen after 6pm.. seriously..

New Patient

I was told to come in at 11am to see the doctor. I get here and was told he's not in till 12pm. As I'm writing this it's 2:37pm and I'm not sure if he's here yet or not. Meanwhile I met people here and they're still waiting also. Just wrong! The black people are always complaining the White Man this n that but this doctor sees all black n minority clients. The place is Nasty, dirty, filty... It's sad. U can't take care of your own but complain all day. No sign, no address, nothing!

Reverend This doctor shows that he really cares about your health. Thank God for Dr. williams he really is a,good doctor.

Dr. Bruce Williams Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.