Dr. Bruce Winnacott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Winnacott?

Terrible practitioner

Posted on December 31st, 2015

Dr. Winnacott did not know why I was there (postpartum second follow up for an unhealing wound) instead he took STD cultures which was ridiculous and unwarranted being that this was related to a broken suture after giving birth. He also did a rectal exam when I told him not to. I left angry and feeling violated without my concerns addressed .

Very rushed and impersonal

Posted on November 18th, 2013

If you want to have a quick 30 minute or less routine gyn appointment, then Dr. Winnacott is fine. Otherwise, I urge caution. At a new patient, I was tested for an STD without being told; I only found out when I reviewed my bill. At my second appointment, I asked about switching birth control prescription. I was not given any information about potential side effects of other medications, asked any followup questions for my request, or scheduled for a followup appointment to discuss how the changed medication was working out for me. I will be switching doctors.

Posted on February 20th, 2017