Dr. Bruce H Witte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce H Witte?

Joke

If I could give this negative stars I would. I had a normal colonoscopy procedure done. He did malpractice on me. He didn't cauterize my wound after a polyp removal. I was rushed to the ER where I ended up passing out from losing so much blood, I almost had to get a blood transfusion. I also had to get an second emergency colonoscopy to close the wound Witte didn't close. That's when the second doctor found two more polyps that Witte missed. I was out of work for a full week & I got stuck with all the bills from his mistake both his office and the ER visit/ second procedure. I've paid $2500 so far this year and I still have the $800 bill from his office. I tried to talk to him about it not being right I had to pay for his mistakes but he obviously doesn't care about taking ownership in his mistakes. My father, uncle, aunt, & myself all have gone to him. That trip will be the last time for all of us, We all are finding a new doctor because Colon Cancer runs in my family & he is not to be trusted. He is just rushing to make a quick dollar.

Rating this Doctor

Dr. Bruce Witte has treated me and my husband since 1996. He is an excellent Gastroenterologist and exhibits great interest and concern for his patients. We have never felt rushed during an examination. He is thorough. In my case, I must say that he helped to save my life. He immediately recognized my problem in an office visit. His diagnosis was accurate and I received immediate attention, followed by a necessary surgery. I receommend him highly.

DR WITTE DIDNT REALLY SEEM THAT INTO MY PROBLEMS. SEEM TO EVEN MAKE FUN OF ME AT ONE POINT. GOING BACK FOR FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT BUT NOT REALLY SURE WHY....I DON'T THINK HE IS REALLY HELPING ME. I GUESS JUST TO SEE WHAT HE IS GOING TO SAY OR NOT SAY THIS TIME