Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce G Wolff
Dr. Bruce G Wolff, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Bruce G Wolff has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
Dr. Bruce G Wolff has the following 45 expertise
- Intestinal Polyps
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Intestinal Perforation
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Liver Cancer
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Colonic Polyps
- Rectal Diseases
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Fecal Incontinence
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Rectal Pain
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Rectal Prolapse
- Crohn's Disease
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Rectal Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Anus Diseases
- Rectal Bleeding
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Colonic Diseases
- Abdominal Pain
- Colorectal Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Bowel Resection
- Intestinal Fistula
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
Dr. Bruce G Wolff is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 8
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce G Wolff - Posted on September 23rd, 2015
Great surgeon, terrible bedside manner
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruce G Wolff - Posted on December 18th, 2010
45 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Bruce G Wolff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & DirectionsMAYO CLINIC, 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Bruce G Wolff is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, MN.