Dr. Bruce M Yergin Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Bruce M Yergin?

Dr. Yergin

I like the service received from Dr. Yergin and staff. He is thorough, asks questions, listens to you. The office is capable of doing many tests right there (blood gas, allergy swatch, x-rays) which is very convenient. There is always parking available. The only drawback is the wait to be seen.....cause it is a long one every time, so book the first appointment of the day. I find Dr. Yergin to be worth the aggravation of a boring waiting room.

I Wanted to Like Them

Spent over a year going to Dr Yergin. He only spent moments with me ..even on the day that I was given my Dx. Every time I go I had to see the PA who is arrogant at best. She also outright lied to me regarding some blood work that was preformed. She didn't realize I had a copy of the results and when I asked how my Vit D levels were.... she said fine; when in fact the report said I had VERY low D levels. The straw that broke the camels back was when I had a horrible exacerbation and I waiting through the weekend and called the Dr on Monday morning at 9:00am. Told them I was extremely sick and I needed to see the Dr that day. They said they would call me back. I called back after lunch because they had not returned my call..... Was told ... We will get back. Never happened. Then around 4 I called back and was told the Dr. went home early. No one had contacted me. By 6pm I was taken to the hospital emergency and was admitted and I spent the next 5 days there. I used the hospital's doctor. I called Dr Yergin's office back, while I was in the hospital. I told them where I was and was told, "We'll get back to you." I have never heard from his office again.

Not so Happy

The office and staff are clean and friendly. Office end handled things well. The doctor himself IS arrogant and doesn't listen. He has his MENSA certificate on the wall with his degrees so I imagine he is smart enough but poor social skills. Like the previous reviewer, spent a lot of time ordering tests but not much talking with me. I had information that was important but he never let me speak. He may be smart, but I don't want to feel insignificant again. Will find someone else.

Very caring doctor

Arrogant and condescending

Waited two hours to see him and saw his PA. Then he walker through the office spoke less that 15 words and billed us $225 for a level 5 visit. Oh yea he was able to order about $25,000 in diagnostic testing after his extensive evaluation.

Dr. Yergin and his staff are by far the best in the area. He was able to get me well after 11 months of bad diagnosis and treatment. I trust him with my life.