Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruce Younger has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 58
Before an appointment could be set, they verify the insurance. Being disabled, I have both Medicare and Medicaid. Never a co payment and very low prescription costs. They called back confirming insurance would cover the visit. I went to see about warts on my feet, but he was more interested in a mole that I had on my chest all my life. I left discouraged, since my main concerns were not addressed, so I never scheduled a return visit. A few months later I received notice from doctors office that I needed to pay a fo payment of about $20 I disputed it, since they failed to bill my secondary insurance. I forwarded my info a second time. Then I started getting bill collectors calling me. For which I called the doctors office, got the billing department. She was quite argumentative and defensive, since it was she that failed to Bill correctly. Over the years, more bill collectors, and more phone calls back to the doctor, in effort to speak with the Doctor himself, but the ladies in the office refuse to let me speak to him, probably afraid that he might find out that they are screwing up and unprofessional.
Been coming here for years!!! Believe he is a great doctor. The only issue is he is so good, many go to him and the office tends to over book patients, it takes more than an hour to be seen, yikes! So don't try to go on your lunch break you will not make it back in time to your job. Other than that, he is very nice, explains well, however he does talk really fast to get you in and out once you are being seen. So I recommend you write down questions to ask him. This way you wont forget under pressure as he is trying to get you out the door.
I was a patient with Dr Younger for about 5 years. I liked the care he provided, however, I always had a very long wait in his waiting room. Recently, I arrived on time for a 10:30 appointment, and had still not been seen by noon. I asked the receptionist when I would be seen, and was told there was still someone ahead of me, so I cancelled my appointment and left. I understand that a doctor's time is valuable, but so is mine. I will be looking for another doctor.
37 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Fairview University Medical Center
Dr. Bruce Younger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBruce Younger Md, 2752 Erie Ave Ste 7, Cincinnati, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruce Younger in this video.
Dr. Bruce Younger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.