Have you seen Dr. Brunda Revanna?

Great service, except calling in scripts to the pharmacy! Needs lots of improvement in that area.

Very happy

My visit today was so great this doctor and nurse is amazing. I wa afraid after I read the review of the nurse but when I got there I found it very untrue she was wry welcoming and compassionate she really did help in my problem today. Over all I like the office the man in the front was a very funny little man and they all worked well together I would go back every day just to laugh at him! They helped me feel better and even seemed to care about my well being! I will go back great doctor and nurse was amazing she not to mention was beautiful!!!!

Great doctor amazing nurse and good receptionist!!

Best doctor I've ever been to, and the best nurse I've ever had take care of me!! Hands down they are the best doctor nurse team I've ever had! The man up front was very helpful, then the nurse brings you back very willing to listen to our problems and directs us to the room where the doctor comes in and take excellent care of us listens to everything I said!! Then I needed a referral out and she sent the nurse back in she was on top of it got me what I needed even ask me what was a good day for me I then left went to the lab and just a few days later was called right back by the nurse and told me exactly what I needed to do and new meds to take then sent a message to the doctor of my questions and called me back with in minutes to let me know what my answers were!! They are a great team I'd send anyone to them!!! Great great service great doctor and even better nurse over all!!!!

Great doctor, rude nurse(s)

Couldn't love doctor Revanna more! Amazing doctor and she is extremely kind. One thing that I ABSOLUTELY dread is seeing her unwelcoming nurse every time I have a visit. Any time I have ever attempted to make an appointment this particular nurse is always rude. During my last visit, after I had been called back and was waiting to see Dr. Revanna, I began to notice that this nurse was not only rude with me but with any and everyone she talked to on the phone. Went in for a visit today (Friday) and the nurse made it very clear that I was an annoyance to her because she was getting off in 20 minutes. I just turned around and walked out. If it wasn't for Dr. Revanna being a great doctor, because of that nurses terrible attitude, I WOULD NEVER go back.

Dr. Brunda Revanna is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Vestavia, AL.