Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruno Bufalini
Dr. Bruno Bufalini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Englewood, NJ. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bufalini is affiliated with Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr, Holy Name Hospital and Englewoodhospital and Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruno Bufalini has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Showing 5 of 5
The office is nice. He has photographs that he took himself around the office with tells you a bit about his personality. I was seen on time. The staff (Diane) was very nice. Dr. Bufalini made me feel at ease and much less apprehensive about having surgery. He laid it on the line about how I would feel and he was totally right. I would DEFINATELY recommend him!
Dr. Bufalini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Holy Name Hospital
Englewoodhospital and Medical Center
43 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I)
Graduated in 1970
Englewood Hospital & Medical Center
Dr. Bruno Bufalini accepts the following insurance providers.
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions200 Grand Ave, Englewood, NJ
Dr. Bruno Bufalini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood, NJ.