Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bruno Fornage has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists are extremely knowledgeable in various types of cancer treatment and can recommend the right method for the type and stage of cancer you’re facing.
They may also refer you to additional specialists throughout your care, but they will always be your home base for questions and support. It’s also worth mentioning that medical oncologists deal mostly with solid tumors while hematologists specialize in cancers that involve blood disorders, such as leukemia.
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Muscule Diseases
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Fornage is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
39 Years Experience
Universite De Reims
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Bruno Fornage accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bruno Fornage in this video.
Dr. Bruno Fornage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.