- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruno Molino Jr MD
Dr. Bruno Molino Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other physicians and specialists in the hospital if needed, such as neurosurgeons and radiologists, so they can properly diagnose the injury and stabilize patients.
Common trauma injuries include bleeding, burns, brain or other internal injuries, shock and loss of limbs. Because they treat patients in traumatic situations, they’re also typically skilled in offering some level of emotional support to help the patient cope with confusion and grief that may result from their accident.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruno Molino Jr - Posted on July 29th, 2015
Some of these reviews are so ridiculous
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruno Molino Jr - Posted on March 14th, 2015
These reviews are about as helpful as yelp. The best surgeon I have ever seen, the worst surgeon I have ever seen, take your pick. I don't know how somebody can judge the timeliness of operation based on only their own experience. Pretty absurd. I'm sure you were in the operating room, supervising and calling the next move. Armchair quarterbacking at it's best (worst..)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruno Molino Jr - Posted on October 12th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bruno Molino Jr - Posted on July 25th, 2008
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Bruno Molino Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsJERSEY CITY MEDICAL CENTER, 355 Grand St, Jersey City, NJ
Dr. Bruno Molino Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.