Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruno West
Dr. Bruno West, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA, with other offices in Quincy, MA and Quincy, MA (and 1 other location). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. West is affiliated with Quincy Medical Center, Boston Medical Center and John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruno West has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. West is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Quincy Medical Center
Boston Medical Center
John Dempsey Hospital Of The University Of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington CT
10 Years Experience
Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Bruno West accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bruno West is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, MA.