Have you seen Dr. Bryan S Armijo?

Dr Armijo the artist

Dr. Armijo and his team are absolutely amazing! There is no other place I would trust to make my dreams a reality!! I had tubular breast and It affected my self confidence so much! He turned my breast into absolute beauties!! The staff make you feel like family and Dr. Armijo is so incredibly artistic as he sculptured my body into what I love!! They are super supportive in each and every way! I love the whole staff!! Dr. Armijo, I don’t even know how to thank you for changing my life and giving me self confidence. I absolutely thank you and love you so much!! Me and my husband wish you and your staff the best of luck in the future and if there is anyone who wants to consider cosmetic surgery, please get a consultation with Dr. Armijo!

EXCELLENT WORK

LOVED THE CARE AND ATTENTION AND OVERALL WORK

Brest Cancer

I am so happy with my care i received

At the age of 39, I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. I was extremely skeptical of plastic surgeons and was not going to have reconstruction. For my mother and husband's sake, I went to my consultation with Dr. Armijo. I am beyond thankful that I went. Dr. Armijo and his staff does an amazing job with every detail of your care. They give you all of your options and make sure you are completely comfortable during every step. I chose to have the DIEP Flap procedure and am extremely pleased with my results. I feel like the person I was before cancer. Dr. Armijo and his staff made me whole again and for that I am grateful.

Dr. Armijo and his staff are amazing! I highly recommend him.

Vicious Dog Bite

Thanks to Dr. Armijo's incredible skill, we are making amazing progress in the reconstruction of my upper lip.

Breast Reconstruction

Thank you for helping us be pro-active in the fight against breast cancer. Your work is amazing! Everyone on staff has treated us kindly. We love you & are forever grateful!

Great Experience

I have thought about getting a tummy tuck for 15+ years but never thought I could afford one. I went to see Dr. Armijo in his Plano office for a consult and I was very nervous. The office staff immediately put my mind at ease, they were so welcoming and friendly. After meeting with Dr. Armijo and having my consultation I knew he was the doctor for me! Best decision ever, Love my new body!!!

Dr. Bryan S Armijo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.