Dr. Bryan Barnes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Barnes?

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Dr Barnes helped me tremendously. He told me what it would take to make my pain go away. He is a wonderful surgeon and the whole experience could not have been any better given the situation.

Dr. Barnes and his PA Mandy

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Dr. Barnes is the most caring Dr. He shows concern over any issues you may have. Bedside manners count for a lot to me and my husband, who have both used him. He is the best and his PA Mandy is terrific too!

Dr. Barnes is superb in many dimensions

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Empathy, warm interaction/bedside manner, plus excellent care = Dr. Barnes. I have never felt safer or more confident in my neurological care. I deeply appreciate the intensity and long training it takes for this specialty, and how he practices the art of medicine with heart. His nurses are fantastic. He is the rare find and a jewel of a physician. I am grateful for his expertise and professional care.

Patient

Posted on June 19th, 2015

An outstanding physician

FIND YOU ANOTHER DOCTOR!

Posted on September 21st, 2012

FIND YOU ANOTHER DOCTOR! IF YOU WANT TO WAIT 10-14 DAYS ON YOUR RESULT OF YOUR MRI FILM,AFTER THEY GOT THE RESULTS IN 2 DAYS OR IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO HIS ASST. WHO DOESNT GIVE A CRAP IF YOU ARE HURTING? I HAD SURGERY WITH DR BARNES BUT AFT 9 MONTHS THIS IS WHAT I HAD TO GO THROUGH! TOLD ME TO UP MY MEDS! I CANT FUNCTION IF I DO THAT AND I HAVE TO WORK! THEY DONT CARE SO NOW I AM HAVING TO GO TO ANOTHER DOCTOR BECAUSE I AM HAVING ALL KINDS OF LOWER BACK PROBLEMS WORSE THAN BEFORE IHAD SURGERY! GET YOU IN SPEND 5 MINUTES WITH YOU AND OUT YOU GO! WE ARE HUMAN! I WOULD NOT REFER HIM TO ANYONE NOT EVEN TO WORK ON MY PETS!

Dr. Barnes and staff

Posted on November 19th, 2010

Dr. Barnes and his staff went above and beyond for me. I met with Dr. Brarnes twice and his staff twice before my surgery. They answered all my questions and made me feel better about my first surgery. The surgery went well and I feel great. I would recommend Dr. Barnes to anyone. Great Doctor

Don,t rely on you,re GP referral

Posted on July 20th, 2008

My doctor referred me to Dr Barnes office they even called for me. Visit 6 weeks later, I waited an hour was seen by his assistant,they took xrays, sugesetted physical therapy, setup an appointment for an MRI, given medication. It was a good visit. Very through I will see Dr Barnes when he gets MRI films. His assistant called me with the results spinal stenosis, surgery necessary. Saw Barnes 3 weeks later spent 15 minutes with me and explained the procedure he wanted to performe. Lumbar Lamienectomy & spinal fusion This is a serious operation I am seeking secound opinion.

Posted on November 8th, 2017