Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan P Berry
Dr. Bryan P Berry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Royal Oak, MI. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Berry is affiliated with Mclaren Macomb Hospital, Beaumont Hospital - Troy and University Of Michigan Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Bryan P Berry has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 3 of 3
The good doctor, or shall I say the great doctor took his time to explain throughly what was going on the other night while I was at Sarasota Memorial. Not many in memory showed his patience and his attentiveness. Hope I can find out if he is taking patience. His bedside manner was the best. THANK YOU Dr. Berry!
Dr. Berry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
9 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Bryan P Berry accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBeaumont Hospital Royal Oak, 3601 W 13 Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI
Dr. Bryan P Berry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.