Dr. Bryan A Bertoglio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan A Bertoglio?

Dr. Bertoglio is a very soft spoken, gentle man who is knowledgeable and used the least invasive and safest approach to surgery. He is kind with a comforting bedside manner. He takes time to answer all questions and explains procedures for laymen to understand. He is a highly skilled and dedicated surgeon and is an asset to his profession. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a neurosurgeon.

We were blessed to end up in the care of Dr. Bertoglio. My son was diagnosed with a brain tumor and 3 days later Dr Bertoglio performed a crainiotomy and removedthe tumor. He was a pillar of calm and reassurance during an overwhelmingly difficult time. His care and that of his staff members, whether in the hospital or at follow up appointments during the past 3 years, is exemplary. He's patient, kind and never rushes us. Genuinely interested in my son and his quality of life. Related to him on a personal level and was eager to see him return to athletics and head off to college. He is very skilled and knowledgeable. Very thankful for his guidance and lucky to be a patient of his.

Dr. Bertoglio is an amazing surgeon. He did my daughter's back closure and shunt surgery when she was born. He has always treated my daughter with love and patience. He also revised her shunt 3 times and has always done an excellent job. He is very passionate and loves what he does. I don't trust anyone with my daughter beside him.

After we left the hospital to go to rehab we didn't hear anything from the doctor or support staff , I called with a concern and got very little help no calls I didn't even know when to make a post op appointment had to guess and it took 3 unanswered messages to actually reach someone , so the follow up could be managed better otherwise everything else Went very well

the best

I love dr bertoglio. He is the only de I would trust with my spine.

Our daughter had spina bifida and a host of other problems related to it and Dr. Bertoglio had done a wonderful job with it all . He listens to everything we tell him and always makes time to check on her. Dr. Bertoglio and the staff at alexian brothers women and children's hospital are the best I have ever met. I recommend them to everyone.

Excellent I feel like a new person.

Really great neurosurgeon/person

I needed a VP shunt placed. Thankfully I had time to do some research and stumbled upon Dr Bertoglio. I also work in healthcare so I am very particular in who I choose to take care of me. Besides that I believe that if you're going to have any type of surgery, and are able to, you should definitely check out the person who's cutting into you. As mentioned before he's not a huge talker but he's extremely smart and cerebral (which is wonderful when it comes to a brain surgeon). My mother was a little put off since he doesn't talk much but he's very to the point and calm. And considering what he does I think it's better to have a surgeon with the type of personality that Dr Bertoglio has. He was very willing to take time to really listen and answer any questions I had. He also kept my primary Doctor updated and sent detailed Physician Notes to his office. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Bryan A Bertoglio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.