Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan Bognar
Dr. Bryan Bognar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Bognar is affiliated with H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, Tampa General Hospital and The Tampa General Hospital. Dr. Bognar has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Bryan Bognar has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bryan Bognar is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
This doctor is awful. I had my first appointment and he did not do a comprehensive physical exam , he did not even shake my hand at the beginning of the appointment and say hello, he did not listen. The only thing that he did was shamed me about my weight and bragged about her wife that she is always fit.Then when I left his office I noticed that all the staff specially the nurses were overweight, ironically they are healthcare providers.
Dr. Bognar, is caring, attentive and makes me feel confident, someone in who I can trust and confide to help me cope and control my disease.He makes me feel like I am talking to my best friend, always willing to listen and, getting to the bottom of the problem. Thank you Dr. Bognar for all your help and for coming into my life. !!You are the Best!!!Y.B
Dr. Bognar has been my primary physician for 15+ years. He is a very caring and thorough doctor. Always willing to listen and leaves no stone unturned when trying to find out what's wrong. His easy going bedside manner is just what you need to make you feel comfortable. I wouldn't trade him for the world. Thanks for being my #1 doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Bognar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute
Tampa General Hospital
The Tampa General Hospital
Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
Largo Medical Center
James A Haley Veterans Hospital
24 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsH Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute, 12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL
Dr. Bryan Bognar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.