Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bryan C Bomberg has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Bryan C Bomberg has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Bryan C Bomberg has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bryan C Bomberg is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 11
Dr. Bomberg has been my ortho surgeon for 10 years. He has performed surgery on my shoulder, knee and thumb. Bryan is a US Ski & Snowboard team doctor and has worked extensively with a pro hockey team. He's an athlete himself, so he understands athlete who are motivated to get back. He also works with "regular guys" like farmers and office workers. He's a perfectionist. He listens and explains. He does a great job!
36 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Bryan C Bomberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bryan C Bomberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Steamboat Springs, CO.