Dr. Bryan Borgfeld Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Borgfeld?

Med port placement and gallbladder removal

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Dr. Borgfeld is by far my favorite surgeon. Being that I am disabled, and that I've had way too many surgeries, he's the only one that has always preformed them without flaw. My scars are beautiful and no infection which is more than I can say for my other surgeons. Lord help me when he retires. 😬

Posted on May 15th, 2015

great doctor well mannered

Complications

Posted on January 19th, 2013

Removed my gallbladder...7 days later ended up in ER with horrible abdominal pain. 3 hospital stays, the last of which was 5 weeks long was the result. Took way too long to figure out that a bile leak was present.

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Borgfeld was calm and caring putting me completly at ease. His staff was friendly and extreemly helpful with paperwork for my job. I would certainly recommend him to anyone needing gallbladder surgery .

Good diagnosis, Bad surgery

Posted on October 31st, 2009

Diagnosed the problem fine, verified that surgery was the only option. I had a Pilondial Cyst below my tailbone the was oozing blood and was painful. He took a look at it, explained what needed to happen, and scheduled the surgery. Surgery went fine (I was put out), and I went home to recover. The next day my entire body was sore (as well as my throat). I figured they put a pipe down it (wasn't notified about this) and I barely moved all day. The next day wasn't much better, entire body was sore. I went for visits every two weeks and it didn't seem to be getting better. By 6 weeks I had the stitches taken out and things were still painful. Two weeks later I followed up with my primary who said it was infected. This time I went to a different surgeon (one who specializes in Colon/Rectal). They took a look and said I needed surgery AGAIN. It was so tender they couldn't get a great look at the entire area. Short story - I was put out again, turns out there were 3 pits that were accumulating debis. They had to take drastic measures and do a reconstructive surgery to flatten my buttocks out which not only fixed the immediate problem but made continued maintenance easier.

Posted on October 16th, 2017