Have you seen Dr. Bryan A Boyer?

extremely knowledgeable orthopedic surgeon, highly recommended.

Thumps Up

Dr Boyer is the best in my view!I was involved in a bad car accident approx 4 yrs ago.I had a badly broken foot.I had surgery by a few doctors. I was living in a foot brace made for me.It was very painful to walk.I would think before taking any step,to make sure I took the least amount of steps possible to avoid any pain.I saw Dr Boyer, when I did not feel I was getting a fair shake in life.I cried and told him all about what I have been though.He was so helpful, I had a foot fusion to correct the problem.I will no longer run,or walk straight but I am happy to be pain free,when I walk thanks to a well educated caring Doctor.I will always remember you.

Dr. Bryan A Boyer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near South Bend, IN.

Dr. Bryan A Boyer Is this you?