Dr. Bryan C Bruner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan C Bruner?

DR Bruner visit

Dr. Bruner is simply the best. His training and medical knowledge is first rate. Dr. Bruner's greatest attribute is his "bedside" manner and personality. Always puts you at ease. You feel like you are receiving the best care and advice possible. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Bruner was very attentive to my questions and comments. He addressed all questions and concerns of which I spoke with him during my office visit. This was a yearly appointment and all was good. I will continue to see Dr. Bruner with my Urology needs.

Great Doctor. Poor Staff.

Vasectomy. Dr Bruner had an excellent bedside manner and the procedure went very well. I agree with some of the other reviewers; his staff could be much more helpful. The biggest negative I experienced was that Dr Bruner's office does not provide its own phone number. There is only a number that all the doctors in the practice share. This is aggravating. Trying to determine when the doctors were in the office and available to examine samples was an ordeal. The people answering the main line have no idea, and you end up spending 20 minutes on the phone being passed from the scheduling group to the main line to who knows where.

Worse Doctor ever! In it for the $! Has no expertise

Dr Bruner

Very compassionate explained everything in detail. Available. Checked in w family during surgery. Overall great doc

Dr. Bruner recently operated on me for cancer on my right kidney. Fortunately it was caught in the early stage. I could not have asked for a better doctor. He takes his time with his patients and explains things. I could not have asked for better service from him, his staff, his nurse or from Baylor Grapevine Hospital. His promptness to some may seem slow at times but if you ever go to him you will understand that this is because he does care to give his patients his very best.

Wish all doctors would be this good!

Dr Bruner diagnosed me with cancer. Fortunately it was detected at stage 1. I have regular follow ups with Doctor Bruner. He is detailed and accurate in his treatment. He is kind, considerate and truly cares about his patients. I wish all doctors were like Doctor Bruner.

Excellent urologist

Excellent from start to finish. Extremely knowledgeable and willing to answer questions. I'm a surgeon myself and was recommended to Dr Bruner by several colleagues who know his work. Now, I have done the same and have referred several friends to him. Good hands. Good heart.

Great doc, but problems with office

Dr. Bruner is wonderful. Well educated and well informed. I had Turp surgery and all went well. I would recommend Dr. Bruner as a top doc. The one problem is that you cannot get through to his office directly. The call goes to a call center. I just had a problem with a prescription that went to the wrong pharmacy, and was not generic. It took me three days to get right to a nurse in his office. Otherwise, he is, as I said, the best urologist around, so that is why he gets a five. Please do something about this system.

had an emergency with another patient during my visit...had to wait...I so understand this..not a problem.....great Doc.

Dr. Bruner exemplifies himself and the Medical Profession by standing above and beyond.

Prostate expert

I saw dr. Bruner 3 weeks ago for difficulty urinating. I have to say, I have seen several other urologists in this area, many of whom are well establishes 20 + years, and none compare to the knowledge and bedside manner of Dr. Bruner. I waited about 15-20 minutes in the lobby, but once I was back in the room, Dr. Bruner spent time answering my questions and he didn't seemed rushed to get me out the door. I feel confident with him as my doctor.

Dr. Bryan C Bruner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grapevine, TX.