Dr. Bryan N Butler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan N Butler?

Dr. Butler is an excellent surgeon and Dr. He is very patient centered and fully explains everything. He is kind and compassionate and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

He is very skilled and if you need a doctor you would only want him

Dr. Butler showed skill and compassion in all the areas of treatment for me and my family. He performed surgery and very successful that not many could do. He and his office make you feel like family and take the ease and stress from you. I highly recommend him for his skill, attention to your problem and compassion.He is 100%

He destroyed my life

I had serious IBS and a prolapsed bowel. Dr. Butler recommended a bowel resection surgery. What he didn't tell me was that he planned on narrowing my stoma opening, and to a person with constipation, this is a death sentence. I now have to take many laxatives a day to go to the bathroom and it has worsened my IBS. I feel like I am in labor ever single day. Since my surgery I have had to take opiod pain meds which have since caused migraines. I lost my job and have zero quality of life. Some days I wish I could die. This was all due to Dr. Butler's surgery.

He was very rude to his staff. I thought they were very kind and knowledgeable.

Excellent bedside manner. Very through, caring, sense of humor, competent and very professional. This doctor has given me hope when others said nothing could be done. I am very confident with his opinion . You may have a longer wait,but he gives you all the time you need and examines you throughly, he does not rush you.

I've been seeing Dr Butler for 5 plus years. I'm a cancer survivor.

Dr. Butler is everything my husband and I could have asked for and more in a surgeon. He goes above and beyond his job to make you feel comfortable and will answer as many questions you have. He also is clear and can simplify advanced subjects which is exactly what you need when faced with a new medical problem. He is compassionate and truly cares about his patients. Even when not on call he came to take care of my husbands needs at the hospital on a Sunday night!. He also has a great team that he works with that always took the extra time to help us thru the surgery and recovery process. We are very grateful to have found Dr. Butler.

Best Medical Experience Ever

Dr. Bryan Butler is without a doubt one of the most Experienced and Competent Surgeons I've had the good fortune to select. He is Thorough, Patient, and Complete. I asked him a number of questions regarding my Surgery, associated risks, and pain management and he answered them with complete candor. His Bedside manner is calming and reassuring. My surgery, while major, was done with such skill that my recovery was significantly less painful and shorter than expected. If your looking for a Surgeon with a powerful track record, I recommend Dr. Butler with the highest confidence.

Dr. Butler is the greatest Gastroenterologist, and i have been to many of them.

good surgeon nice person

he is just a nice nice person and good surgeon!!

Patient

Great doctor very kind and truly cares about his patients.