Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bryan Casey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
We were patients of Dr. Casey when he practiced in Georgia. We hated that he left. He was very thorough with his diagnosis and never mistreated an of symptoms or physical issues. He would catch problems other doctors missed by asking important question and examination; a true medical troubleshooter. I have a condition I'm living with now and am seriously considering trekking to SC from Ga for diagnosis and treatment from Dr. Casey.
Dr. Casey have been my primary doctor for 3yr . He doesn't take the time to get to no his PTs he rush through any exam well that's if actually do one. He don't touch, feel or listen for anything and talks to fast. The appt could be set for 15 mins he will be in and out of exam room within 2-3 mins. @my last appt he flat out said he don't treat add in adults which is a lie but he said he has given up with me. I have never ever had this issue before! I was on adderall for 1yr and was doing fine btw I'm a student as well then he decides I'm depressed. I was not depressed I was sad two different things! I do think he would have taken the time he would have seen my anxiety level was and is high. Just something about me, I don't like meds but will take only the nessary stuff that keeps me healthy. He is a joke a quack!
Dr. Casey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Self Regional Healthcare
12 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Bryan Casey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions313 Main St, Greenwood, SC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bryan Casey in this video.
Dr. Bryan Casey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenwood, SC.