Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan M Cox
Dr. Bryan M Cox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Cox is affiliated with Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. Dr. Cox has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bryan M Cox has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I am just beginning my 2nd trimester, and Dr. Cox and his office staff are great! Everyone is very professional and so kind! I am an "older" mother expecting my first child. I appreciate the time that Dr. Cox spends with me, explaining all tests and giving me an overview of how his practice runs and what to expect in the next few months. There is a bit of a wait, but I am sure it is for good reason. Just bring a book!
Dr. Cox delivered all 3 of my children and sang "Happy Birthday" to each of them as soon as they were born. I have been going to him for over 15 years. He is an excellent physician! I highly reccomend him to any woman who wants an upbeat, caring, and knowledgable doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2012, 2015, 2009, 2016, 2011, 2008, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2010, 2014, 2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Cox is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1983
Dallas Co Hp Parkland Memorial
Dr. Bryan M Cox accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bryan M Cox is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.