Dr. Bryan K Criswell Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Bryan K Criswell?

Breast Augmentation: Shaped Form-Stable Implants: 270cc: Submuscular

I had been interested in a breast augmentation for several years, and finally decided to begin making consultations last winter. After reading positive reviews about Dr. Criswell, I scheduled a consultation. The front desk staff and nurses were all very friendly. Dr. Criswell is genuine, likable, and professional, and I've felt completely comfortable at each appointment. The consultations were informative, and I was able to try on implants in a sports bra to help choose a size. The surgery went very smoothly. I was especially worried about post-operative nausea, but ended up having none at all. My results were fantastic! I'm fairly thin...5'9" and 125 pounds. With only a small amount of breast tissue to begin with, I'm very impressed with how natural the augmentation looks. A lot of people even think they're real. I'd definitely recommend Dr. Criswell! I have nothing negative to say about the entire experience.

I had a breast augmentation with B. Criswell and had an excellent experience and result. He is informed and caring and more than willing to sit and talk with you about all of your options and fears. I absolutely recommend him and his wife to anyone who is seeking any kind of cosmetic surgery for any reason.

Dr. Bryan Criswell & Staff Are Awesome!

Dr. Criswell and his staff were Awesome! Definetly recommend! Being a former patient of Dr. Peter Tucker and learning that he had retired I began doing a lot of research on area Doctors. Once I learned that Dr. Criswell was taking care of Dr. Tuckers former patients I was excited to meet Dr. Criswell and found that not only did he make me feel comfortable and confident that he would do an excellent job but that some of Dr. Tuckers former employees were now working for Dr. Criswell. It was such a relief to see familiar faces and it also made my decision to have Dr. Criswell do my procedure an easier one. I have no complaints. Not only was Dr. Criswell professional and spent a lot of time answering my questions and concerns, but his staff is so sweet and caring and courteous. I am so happy with the decision I made to use Dr. Criswell.

Happy patient

I had a great experience with Dr. Criswell. I got the result I was looking for after my tummy tuck. He is a great doctor and I highly recommend him!