Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bryan H Curry has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
Showing 3 of 3
The front desk reflects the energy and feel of the office. I came to my appointment on time and was greeted by the rudest, nastiest front desk attendant by the name of "Katrina". Katrina informed me that I was missing some information and told me that the doctor would not see me. She was very loud, basically shouting my business in front of everyone, ver condescending. I informed her that I didnt know, no one told me I needed this information over the phone. She did not care, she sarcastically told me basically it was MY problem. She would not tell me where to go to get my record (no floor number...nothing. I had to be directed by other patients where to go and get my records in the hospital. I should have known better when she barely looked up and didn't greet me when I arrived. After getting the records, the "doctor" refused to treat me or squeeze me in. I drove out of my way just to go to this raggedy hospital (many other choices Washington Hosp Center, Georgetown, GW), missed work, and waited a month and a half for this appointment. Don't wait your time, he's rigid and inflexible. His front staff act like animals, and the hospital itself is now the "city" hospital full of homeless and uninsured....run down and dirty. I won't be back, not worth the frustration.
12 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Bryan H Curry accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMiami Dade Cardiology Consultants, 21097 NE 27th Ct Ste 100, Miami, FL
Dr. Bryan H Curry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.