Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bryan M Elzholz has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Bryan M Elzholz has the following 3 expertise
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Bryan M Elzholz has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 43
This doctor is the worse Dr. I have ever been to in all of my 56 years of life. I had two MRI 's that I presented to him and he never even looked at them. I have been suffering from chronic pain in my right hip and lower back since 2015. He is rude, disrespect and he must be stopped. Why is he still a doctor. I will be filing a complaint with the board.
Seems like he can care less when he schedules about 60 people a day gives u 5 minutes of your time when u sat there for about 4 hours every single time I have been seeing this Dr for about 4 yrs n the only reason I stay is bc he knows my history n cannot find another Dr close to me he likes to rake days off when he likes he'll leave patients without there medication for a month or more the staff is terrible they always have an attitude on the phone and in person they only seem to b happy is when you bring them food and the Dr will change your medication without even telling you so when you get to the pharm your meds are cut in half or u need a prior approval n it takes his staff about 2 days to do it n then your insurance needs about 3 days to get approved so your waiting an extra week for half your medication he's very sneaky n he's more concerned about ur injection when the injections are for mostly nerve damage what about the patientions that have none issues but u won't get ur meds unless u do the injections he just wants money I'm surprised nobody has reported him yet to the proper authorities of u can find another Dr I highly suggest that u do n run!!!!!!!
Cortisone injections pusher. Would not listen to what you have to say, would not tell you what the risks, side effect are, would not give you other options /injections make more money for him/, said he had no time since he had 100 patients in two days. No wonder his quality of care standards are so low. Do not waste your time with him, find a good doctor.
Poor communications skills, will not listen and cuts you of,f so you can not even describe your problem. Wants to push steroid injections and when you want alternative treatment stated there is none. Does not explain medication side effects, risks, stated everything he offered was 100% safe, which it is not. Told me he had 100 patients in 2 days. No wonder that he could not focus on my problem or give quality care. Obviously al he cares is to have high number of patients more money for him, no responsibility, no care, no compassion.
20 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Bryan M Elzholz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNew York Spine & Sports, 2008 Eastchester Rd Frnt 2, Bronx, NY
Dr. Bryan M Elzholz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.